Use this clear acrylic frame or cover to either mount or protect paper or signs. Designed to fit a legal sized piece of paper (8.5x14") vertically or horizontally. Each acrylic comes with four pre-drilled 5/16" holes (one in each corner). Sold individually.
This is an alternative to permanent and expensive custom floor plans or signs within a building. Features of this type of frame or cover:
- Because what you're displaying is covered rather than custom printed within the sign, it can be changed whenever and as often as needed
- Acrylic is 100% transparent
- Edges are smooth and slightly bevelled
- Solid 1/8" thick
- Many different mounting options - Frame or Cover, with different screw caps and supports available (see below)
- Total size of each acrylic piece: 12" x 16" x 1/8"
- Examples of usage: Display floor or evacuation plans in the lobby, cover and protect already existing 911 procedures at your elevators, etc.
Frame (Two AA102 Required)
- Use this acrylic as a decorative frame by placing your 8.5x14" paper or sign between two pieces
- Mount to wall by using four of Safety Media's Standoff Sign Supports (SIS12, see below)
- Use this acrylic as a protective cover by mounting on top of a 8.5x14" paper or sign
- For a decorative finish, screw into wall by using Safety Media's Screw (SICAPSCREW) and Decorative Screw Caps (see all below) or simply use any standard screws to mount