Use these Clear Acrylic Frames/Cover to mount and protect paper and signs. It is perfectly designed to fit over a (4"x7") sign vertically or horizontally vertically or horizontally. Each acrylic comes with four pre-drilled 5/16" holes (one in each corner). Use two pieces of this acrylic, mounted to the wall with Standoff Sign Supports (SIS12) or screw to the wall and finish with screw (SICAPSCREW) and Decorative Screw Caps.
- Total size of acrylic piece: 5.5"W x 8.5"H x 1/8"D.
- Material: Acrylic is 100% transparent.
- Edges are smooth and slightly bevelled.
- Can be used as a display floor or evacuation plans in the lobby, cover and protect already existing 911 procedures at your elevators, etc.
- Solid 1/8" Thick.
Use this clear acrylic frame/cover to protect signs. Designed to fit over a 4x7" sign vertically or horizontally. Each acrylic comes with four pre-drilled approx. 1/8" holes (one in each corner). Sold individually.
This is an alternative to permanent and expensive custom floor plans or signs within a building. Features of this type of frame/cover:
- Because what you're displaying is covered rather than custom printed within the sign, it can be changed whenever and as often as needed
- Acrylic is 100% transparent
- Edges are smooth and slightly bevelled
- Solid 1/8" thick
- Total size of each acrylic piece: 5.5 " x 8.5 " x 1/8"
- Example of usage: Cover and protect already existing 911 procedures at your elevators, etc.
- Use this acrylic as a protective cover by mounting on top of a 4x7" sticker or sign
- For a decorative finish, screw into wall by using Safety Media's Screw (SICAPSCREW) and Decorative Screw Caps (see all below) or simply use any standard screws to mount