· Single Sided Running Man, Bi-Directional Arrows.
· ISO Running Man Pictogram
· ULC S572 listed for Photoluminescent and Self-Luminous Exit Signs
· No electricity or batteries required - eliminates operating costs. Zero energy consumption, Green Design
· 50-foot visibility rating
· Universal mounting with clear anodized aluminum frame for indoor installation. Hardware included - suitable for Flag; Wall, Ceiling, Sloped ceiling or retrofit canopy.
(When replacing or removing an electrically-powered exit, the power must be terminated at the source, not in the wall cavity before installing the Exit Sign)
· Movable if egress paths change
· Suitable for both high level and low-level applications
· Standard 25 year Manufacturers warranty
· Non-Toxic. Non-Radioactive
· No disposal cost
· LEED point qualified for energy conservation and sustainability
· Requires exposure to at least 54lux (5 foot-candles) of fluorescent, metal halide, mercury vapor or other 4000K light illumination for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational. Light equal or in excess of 54lux must fall on the face of the sign during building occupancy. Independent operation in black out of at least 2 hours will always be achieved when operated in this fashion.
· Has never failed to operate when installed correctly and have the safety advantage over powered signs which sometimes are broken or burnt out when required, or fail to operate due to mechanical problems.· Framed Dimensions: 3”H x 10”W x 17”L
· NFC & OBC Code reference: 3.4.5. Exit Signs
Pictogram Exit Sign Lens