These tactile & braille signs meet building code and accessibility requirements. They are readily available, but they are custom assembled to meet your specifications. When ordering online indicate in the shopping cart notes your specific requirements.
Features of this sign:
- Raised (tactile) letter or number is black plastic with a bevelled edge and are 2"H (60 mm) x 0.08"D (2 mm)
- Raised Circle around letter
- Photoluminescent plastic.
- Equipped with double-sided tape for ease of installation.
These signs meet the following Ontario Building Code 22.214.171.124. Requirements:
“(1) NUMBERS (Arabic) indicating the assigned floor number and
(2) UPPER CASE LETTERS indicating the designation assigned to each exit stair shaft shall:
(a) be mounted permanently on each side of doors to exit stair shafts”
*No returns on these signs as they are custom assembled.*
See other stairwell sign options: Tactile Plaques