This In Case of Fire Plastic Accessible Sign is used in Hotels, Apartments and Condominiums. This sign meets AODA and CSA B651 guidelines for accessible signage and and provides procedures to follow in English for a situation in which residents cannot leave their suite during a fire emergency
Features of this sign:
- QR code linking to accessible version web page (simple language English and multiple languages)
- Braille "Fire procedures scan QR code"
- Raised border around QR code for easier tactile discovery
- Wording option #20 in English only
- Durable plastic or option to choose another material
- Double-sided tape on reverse for mounting
Please note: to ensure successful mounting, this sign should be mounted on clean, flat surfaces.
Safety Media’s In Case of Fire signs are available in many different wording options and materials to suit your particular building’s equipment and needs. For more information on how to select an In Case of Fire Sign please refer to our In Case of Fire Signs Article or refer to Safety Media's Product Catalog.
This video demonstrates some of the features of the sign