Exit Stopper® Door Alarm
Stop unauthorized exits and entries through emergency exit doors. The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorized exits or entries through any emergency exit door. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help prevent theft.
HOW IT WORKS
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. When the door is closed, a number of reset options are available including an automatic function. You can set the alarm to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (until key overridden or battery runs out). The key-operated override option will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits.
- Completely self-contained electric door alarm
- Highly visible red color and STOP sign discourages unauthorized use of emergency doors
- Fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included)
- Key operated override features
- 32 user programmable features
- Highly versatile can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of sounder
- 40 milliamp 9V VDC trigger output
- Can be installed and protecting doors in minutes
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Compact design: 5.35" (136mm) diameter and 1.97" (50mm) deep
- Sounder output: Low: 95dB, High: 97dB