6V 36W Emergency Lighting Unit
4.75"H (9"H w/heads) x 12"W x 2.375"D
Quantity Breaks for E A
- 6V 36W
- This emergency lighting unit's 6 Volt battery is designed with the PulseGuard pulse switching charger. The PulseGuard offers superior performance and energy efficiency versus conventional constant voltage chargers. Up to 70% more efficient than older constant voltage chargers. The charge is a fully automatic current limited charger with solid state line-latched low voltage disconnect protection. Charger also has brownout and short circuit protection, dual diagnostic LED display and an external push button test switch.
- All components used in the circuitry are temperature compensated
- Includes (2) traditional top mounted PAR18 small style 9 Watt heads. Heads feature a unique twist collar that securely holds the lens and facilitates quick and easy re-lamping.
- Constructed from a 20 gauge steel housing
- Magnum terminal connectors allow for larger gauge wires to be connected for remote loads
- White powder coat, baked finish
- Emergency lighting heads are molded from high impact thermoplastic in white
- The universal mounting pattern stamped into the back of the unit allows for direct mounting to various conduit boxes
- Key hole slots are also provided for additional mounting possibilities
- Stamped conduit knockouts and a 120VAC removable line cord is included, providing the widest range of options for AC power source connection
- Remote lamp loads are connected to the emergency power supply with sturdy maximum terminal connectors. These connectors allow for a large gauge of wire to be used increasing the flexibility of installation.
- Includes a maintenance free, sealed valve regulated lead acid battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 30 minutes (for the listed rating). Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
- Installation: For indoor surface wall mounting
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's product warranty, lamps not covered
- CSA certified to CSA standard C22.2 #141