Emergency Lighting Combo Unit
12.5"H x 12"W x 2.5"D
Quantity Breaks for E A
- 6V 36W
- Features an attractive, contemporary steel housing design
- Ideal for commercial & institutional installations
- Configured with high-output LEDs, (with a 120/347 VAC input), uses only 1.1W nominal power. Emergency illumination is provided by the LED light source at 1.5 Watts
- Constructed from durable 20 gauge steel with standard white baked powder coat
- Red letter color
- Universal (single or double faced). Universal mounting pattern and key hole slots are stamped into the back plate. Removable chevron arrows are standard on each fixture. Contains no extraneous holes or slots, thereby eliminating unwanted light leaks. A simple and sturdy channel design securely holds the face and back plates into the frame providing quick and trouble free installation and maintenance.
- Standard external LED status indicators and push button test switch
- The charger is a fully automatic current limited charger with solid state line-latched low voltage disconnect protection. Charger also has brownout and short circuit protection, dual diagnostic LED display and an external push button test switch.
- All components used in the circuitry are temperature compensated
- Heads are molded from high impact thermoplastic in white
- SR PAR18 standard
- Includes a maintenance free, sealed valve regulated lead acid battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 30 minutes (for the listed rating). Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
- CSA certified to CSA Standard C22.2 # 141 (Performance Certified)
- C860 Approved