In Case of Fire Sign Single-Stage Accessible E/C
This In Case of Fire Plastic Accessible Sign is used in buildings with a single-stage fire alarm and an elevator. This sign meets AODA and CSA B651 guidelines for accessible signage and gives instructions to follow in the event of discovering a fire or hearing a single-stage fire alarm and includes an extended caution description for defending in place.
Features of this sign:
- QR code linking to accessible version web page (simple language English and multiple languages)
- Braille "Fire procedures scan QR code"
- Raised border around QR code for easier tactile discovery
- Wording option #1
- Durable plastic or option to choose another material
- Double-sided tape on reverse for mounting
Please note: to ensure successful mounting, this sign should be mounted on clean, flat surfaces.
Safety Media’s In Case of Fire signs are available in many different wording options and materials to suit your particular building’s equipment and needs. For more information on how to select an In Case of Fire Sign please refer to our In Case of Fire Signs Article or refer to Safety Media's Product Catalog.This video demonstrates some of the features of the sign