Safety Media's Large-Sized Fire Safety Plan Box with a Peel Region Approved CAM Lock provides a secure fire department-approved way of storing your Fire Safety Plan. This box is required by law for the Peel Region - Mississauga Security Box By-Law 0289-1997 - where the fire safety plan needs to be stored in a secure box with a specific key lock that matches a fire department master key.
The box is weather-resistant, and includes highly visible reflective graphics, photoluminescent key tags, and mounting screws/wall anchors. Our visible reflective graphics help the firefighters to locate and open the box quickly and easily. The box comes with a Peel Region Approved CAM Lock and 2 Keys and can be opened with the fire department master key during an emergency.
- Weather-resistant Fire Safety Plan Box:
- Large Size: 17"W x 17"H x 8"D.
- Material: White Rust-Resistant Steel.
- (1) Peel region cam lock with 2 keys.
- (2) Photoluminescent key tags.
- Mounting screws/wall anchors.