This fire extinguisher cabinet protects the extinguisher from weather and any ambient conditions that might jeopardize its use. The elimination of metal reduces the chance of personal injuries and reduces the possibilities of product liability insurance claims. The unique design also reduces vandalism and theft.
Fits (1) 5-10 lb extinguisher.
- Surface or semi-recessed installation
- Cylinder lock with key
- Red injection molded plastic protective lock cover
- Red injection molded plastic hammer with flexible torsion and ribbed grip
- Stainless steel clear nylon jacketed mechanical cable
- Grid-scored, UV resistant break panel for improved emergency access UV resistant instruction label for break panel
- Protective frame
- Lower maintenance cost
- Minimum Inside Dimensions: 20.5"H x 6.75"W x 6"D
- Maximum Outside Dimensions: 23"H x 9"W x 7"D
- Cabinet with Cover Maximum Outside Dimensions: 23.25H" x 9.25"W x 7.25"D