This smoke test spray is used for testing smoke detectors and alarms. 2.6 oz. aerosol (100% ozone-safe) can.
Smoke Centurion™ is a new aerosol tester for checking the functionality of smoke detectors. Designed to test the widest possible range of smoke detectors, Smoke Centurion™ offers efficient testing in a simple-to-use format.
- UL Listed for testing a smoke detector's function per NFPA 71 and for use with smoke alarms listed to UL standards 217 and 268 when used as follows:
- Fast detector activation
- Lower cost per test
- Either hand-held or with use of a dispenser (sold separately)
- Silicone-free testing, reduces risk of detector contamination
- High eco responsibility: ozone friendly (no CFCs) and low GWP propellant
- Formula approved by leading detector manufacturers
- UL/ ULC Listed
Hand-Held Use - Directions:
- Shake canister well before use
- Holding upright, spay at detector from no closer than 12 and no further than 40 inches
- Spray for 0.5 – 1 second repeating every 10 seconds for no more than 1 minute until detector is activated
- If detector fails to respond it may be faulty