This tough, locking, cover helps stop vandalism, damage and tampering of small thermostats or energy sensors.
Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate material, this protective cover is recommended for areas where abuse is a problem. This may include vandalism, accidental damage or costly, annoying tampering by employees and others. Especially useful where thermostats are located in public areas, the device is easy to install for flush mount applications. Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of protected thermostats or energy sensors. An inner wall on the frame prevents tampering with dials and levers.
This super tough polycarbonate cover is backed by a manufacturer's three year guarantee against breakage and damage in normal use. For added protection against abuse, it comes complete with a lock and key assembly. The Thermostat Protector is shipped complete with all mounting hardware.
- Offers excellent protection against tampering, abuse and accidental damage without affecting operation of the thermostat or energy sensor.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Inner wall prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Cover is molded of clear polycarbonate.
- Two spacers, in clear, available for surface mounted applications - sold separately - call 1-800-420-9737 to order.
- All thermostat covers have a key lock assembly.
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Larger cover available (FA1910, see below).
8.15"W x 6.5"H x 3.15"D