These Glow-in-the-Dark Exit Through Lobby Pathmarking signs, when exposed to light energy (either natural or artificial), are getting charged and re-emit the light. This provides significant benefits during emergency blackouts and evacuation situations.
- Size: 16"W x 8"H.
- 9 Arrow Directions are available, including:
- Down-Left Arrow
- Down-Right Arrow
- Left Arrow
- Up Arrow - Running Man Faces Left
- Right Arrow
- Down Arrow
- Up Arrow - Running Man Faces Right
- Up-Left Arrow
- Up-Right Arrow
- In Canada, ULC S572
- In United States, UL924
- ASTM E2073, Standard Test Method for Photopic Luminance of Photoluminescent (Phosphorescent) Markings
- DIN 67510 Part 1, Phosphorescent Pigments and Products: Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
- ISO 17398:2004 Clause 7.11, Safety Colours and Safety Signs - Classification, Performance, and Durability of Safety Signs.
The video below shows a 60-minute test of Kinesik's Ecoglo photoluminescent material compared to electrical emergency lighting:
Notes not available!.