This is a highly visible door marker to indicate evacuation of a room in the event of an emergency.
- It has a flip-up evacuation bar that can be seen from a distance down the length of the hallway. This is new feature that other door markers do not have.
- A safety strip creates a seal between the doorframe and the door. If the seal is broken it may indicate that someone has reentered the room.
- The word "VACANT" is visible once the safety strip has been put in place. Green and white are the most visible colors
- The evacuation bar is made with "glow-in-the-dark" material and has reflective bars. The glow-in-the-dark material illuminates for up to 26+ hours and self-charges. The reflective bars are permanent safety features.
- It is easily and permanently installed with quality foam tape.
- During emergency use, the marker is highly visible but has been designed to have a subtle appearance to fit into your building's décor when not in use
- Very economical
- Patent Pending
- 6"H x 1"W x 0.25"D