Make Social Distancing Easier in Your Facility -
Designed for light duty
- The decal is protected by an anti-slip cover overlam to minimize the risk of damage and impact of regular cleaning in the building. Use only on hard, smooth surfaces, to reduce the risk of personal injury.
- The standard sized decal is 12".
1) Layout the location of the footprints so that they are at least 2 Metres / 6 Feet apart. In the elvators, consider using corners to maximize distances.
2) Ensure that the floor is clean and dry - the cleaner the better for the adhesion of the decal.
3) Remove the backing of the decal, and place 2 Metres / 6 feet apart to show where building occupants are asked to stand.
4) Apply pressure to ensure adhesion to the floor - Use a squeegee or other soft material to wipe away any bubbles that may appear.
All materials are manufactured by 3M. The expected performance for this product is 3 Months when used on an indoor floor. Should the decal get damaged, remove and replace with a new decal. Attempting to repair damaged decals may create a trip hazaard.