8"W x 3"H. Photoluminescent (glow-in-the-dark) plastic stairs sign.
Easy installation: Two-sided tape on reverse.
Durable, non-electrical, non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion-proof, minimal installation and maintenance expense, washable.
This sign is made to absorb and store energy from light and is immediately visible in sudden darkness. 30 minutes of light exposure on the face in a well lit area will provide 8+ hours of illumination (see charging tables and decay curve).
The video below shows a 60 minute test of Kinesik's Ecoglo photoluminescent material compared to electrical emergency lighting.
- These Photoluminescent Signs are compliant with the following standards:
- Materials are compliant with ULC S572 and UL924 for Photoluminescent and Self-Luminous Exit Signs.
- ASTM E2073, Standard Test Method for Photopic Luminance of Photoluminescent (Phosphorescent) Markings
- DIN 67510 Part 1, Phosphorescent Pigments and Products: Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
- ISO 17398:2004 Clause 7.11, Safety Colours and Safety Signs - Classification, Performance, and Durability of Safety Signs.