Ensure safety and convenience for bus operators with Safety Media's single-sided and reflective RB-10T Regulatory Buses Excepted Tab Sign:
- Offers road authorities the flexibility to permit buses to make certain movements that are typically restricted by other turn control signs.
- Created specifically in accordance with OTM regulatory sign guidelines.
- Reflectorized with high-intensity sheeting that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements of ASTM D4956-09.
- Increases visibility during low-light and nighttime conditions.
- Printed with fade-resistant, durable UV inks that ensure permanent and vibrant colours.
- Manufactured out of 0.08 mm thick powder-coated, corrosion-resistant aluminum - withstands extreme temperatures and outdoor conditions.
- Designed with rounded corners and equipped with predrilled slot holes for easy installation.
- OTM Buses Excepted Tab Sign RB-10T Graphics/Background Requirements:
- Legend & Border - White Reflective - Type 1.
- Background - Black.
NOTE: The Regulatory Buses Excepted Tab Sign RB-10T may be used where the road authority wishes to permit buses to make the movements prohibited by any of the turn control signs from No Straight Through Sign (RB-10) to No Turns Sign (RB-15) except the NO U-TURN sign (RB-16). This sign enhances traffic flow and should be installed directly below the turn control sign to which it applies. Additionally, it may be used in conjunction with No Right Turn on Red (RB-79R) and Do Not Enter (RB-19) signs, providing flexibility and improving transportation efficiency.