Photoluminescent (Glow in the Dark) Marine Anti-Exposure Suit (Aes) Sign
This sign has been designed to meet or exceed the requirements for emergency egress and other safety standards in lower lighting conditions. It is made to absorb and store energy from light and is immediately visible in sudden darkness.
- Material Options: Marine Grade Photoluminescent Vinyl or Plastic.
- Size Options: 100mm x 100mm (4"x4") or 150mm x 150mm (6"x6").
- Easy installation: photoluminescent vinyl with peel & stick self adhesive, or photoluminescent plastic with peel & stick double sided tape on the back.
- Durable, washable, non-electrical, non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion proof, minimal installation and maintenance expense.
- Proudly Manufactured in North America by Safety Media.