The Ontario Fire Code requires a Fire Safety Plan for many most large buildings & multi-unit residential buildings. A Fire Safety Plan helps to ensure effective maintenance of fire safety systems/equipment and procedures to prevent & protect people from fire.
Safety Media Fire Safety Plans meet the requirements of the Ontario Fire Code.
Our Fire Safety Plans Include:
- Building and Resource Audit
- Emergency Procedures and fire extinguishment
- Control of Fire Hazards
- Appointment of responsibilities of building owners, property managers, building maintenance staff & contractors
- Evacuation of persons requiring assistance
- Fire Drill Procedures
- Maintenance procedures for fire protection systems and alternate measures for life safety
- Building Schematics
- Appendices: including fire watch, fire alarm activation and reset procedures, elevator operating instructions, tenant fire safety handouts
When you order a fire safety plan for Safety Media, you will receive a fire department approved paper copy of the plan along with PDF format electronic versions.
Safety Media's Fire Safety Plans include a comprehensive site visit and a commitment to complete the plan with no additional or hidden costs.