Use these highly reflective Hydrant Flow Identification Disks on hydrants. It is made of durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and prismatic reflective vinyl that are unaffected by abusive treatment or severe temperature changes.
- White: Out of Service.
- Red: Less than 500 GPM water pressure.
- Orange: 500-999 GPM water pressure.
- Green: 1000 - 1499 GPM water pressure.
- Blue: Greater than 1500 GPM water pressure.
- Inside Diameter: 3.25".
- Outside Diameter: 7.875".
- The hydrant ID disks are made to identify hydrants in accordance with NFPA Classifications.
- A long-lasting and effective way to identify your hydrants.
Notes not available!.