This training course teaches key maintenance and operational procedures and functions of building fire protection equipment and how it applies to your building.
Course is perfect for: Building Managers, Facility Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Supervisors, Superintendents, Plant Managers, Maintenance Staff and anyone responsible for building fire protection systems.
Duration: 3 hours at Safety Media Location in person or 1 year access online course.
- Fire safety overview
- Liabilities & due diligence
- Ontario Fire Code Standards and Ontario Building Code Maintenance Outlines (Ref: Part 2 & 6 of the Ontario Fire Code)
- Fire extinguishers
- Video: Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire protection equipment
- Hands-on with key fire protection equipment and systems
- Video: Fire Protection Equipment Maintenance Training
- Summary and review, questions and answers, quiz