- Pursuant to Section 8; for workplaces with 1-5 workers (at any one time)
- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
- For the most current regulations, refer to Ontario's Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Department
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Items required, but not included: Accident Log Book (BKALB) & First Aid Inspection Record Sticker (AA22) . Click for more information or see below.
- Unit boxes provide quick identification of first aid kit contents and maintain a neater, more attractive looking kit
Refill only, first aid kit container not included.
|2||EA||Compress (Pressure) Bandage, Regular, Sterile - 10.8 x 8.9 cm (4-1/4" x 3-1/2")|
|2||RL||Gauze Bandage Rolls - 5.1 cm x 4.6 m (2" x 5 yds)|
|4||EA||Gauze Pads, Sterile - 7.6 x 7.6 cm (3" x 3")|
|12||EA||Plastic Bandages, Sterile - 1.9 x 7.6 cm (3/4" x 3")|
|1||EA||Safecross Pocket Guide to Essential First Aid & Emergency Care|
|1||PKG||Safety Pins, Assorted Sizes, 12/Pack|
|1||EA||Triangle Bandage, Compressed, 1/Unit Box|