- Pursuant to Section 10; for workplaces with 16-199 workers (at any one time)
- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
- For the most current regulations, refer to Ontario's Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Department
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Items required, but not included: Accident Log Book (BKALB), First Aid Inspection Record Sticker (AA22), Stretcher (AA91) & 2 Blankets, First Aid / Multipurpose (AA92) . Click for more information or see below.
Refill only, first aid kit container not included.
|6||EA||Compress (Pressure) Bandage, Regular, Sterile - 10.8 x 8.9 cm (4-1/4" x 3-1/2")|
|1||EA||Emesis Basin, Plastic|
|8||RL||Gauze Bandage Roll - 10.2 cm x 4.6 m (4" x 5 yds)|
|12||RL||Gauze Bandage Rolls - 2.5 cm x 4.6 m (1" x 5 yds)|
|8||RL||Gauze Bandage Rolls - 5.1 cm x 4.6 m (2" x 5 yds)|
|48||EA||Gauze Pads, Sterile - 7.6 x 7.6 cm (3" x 3")|
|48||EA||Plastic Bandages, Sterile - 1.9 x 7.6 cm (3/4" x 3")|
|1||EA||Safecross Pocket Guide to Essential First Aid & Emergency Care|
|2||PKG||Safety Pins, Assorted Sizes, 12/Pack|
|1||BOX||Splint Padding, 10.2 x 20.3 cm (4" x 8"), 2/Unit Box|
|4||BOX||Triangle Bandages, Compressed, 3/Unit Box|
|2||RL||Waterproof Clear Tape - 2.5 cm x 2.3 m (1" x 2-1/2 yds)|
|1||PKG||Wooden Splints - Assorted Pack of 6|
Notes not available!.