These Ecoglo® Architectural Glow-in-the-Dark Bi-Directional and Single-Sided or Double-Sided Exit signs, when exposed to light energy (either natural or artificial), are getting charged and re-emit the light. This provides significant benefits during emergency blackouts and evacuation situations.
- Visibility ratings available: 50/75 feet.
- Mounting styles available: Ceiling or Wall.
- Photoluminescent (glow-in-the-dark).
- Durable, non-electrical, non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion-proof, minimal installation and maintenance expense, washable.
- ULC S572 and UL924 listed for Photoluminescent and Self-Luminous Exit Signs.
- ASTM E2073, Standard Test Method for Photopic Luminance of Photoluminescent (Phosphorescent) Markings
- DIN 67510 Part 1, Phosphorescent Pigments and Products: Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
- ISO 17398:2004 Clause 7.11, Safety Colours and Safety Signs - Classification, Performance, and Durability of Safety Signs.
The video below shows a 60-minute test of Kinesik's Ecoglo photoluminescent material compared to electrical emergency lighting: