With an impact-resistant bowl and push handle, this barrier-free eyewash station saves space and fits easily into any work environment. Halo eyewash, operated by an ergonomic, highly visible push handle, provides effective wash down coverage and spray pattern. Integral strainer reduces debris in the water and also prevents clogging. Includes antimicrobial protection.
- Halo™ delivers the most effective eye washdown coverage and spray pattern
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1-2009 Specifications
- Galvanized steel supply & waste pipes protected with BRADTECT® safety yellow coating
- Industry's only self-draining design - the Aquaduct™
- Separate supply and waste pipes - Meets CEN and plumbing requirements
- Ergonomic hand activation eyewash paddle - easy to reach from any direction
- Eyewash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Barrier-free design - fully accessible to people with physical disabilities
- Fully-assembled and factory-tested eyewash with hinged dust covers
- Antimicrobial protection
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Patents pending
- Recommended Option: Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve (satisfies ANSI Z358.1-2004 tepid water requirements), sold sep., see below.
- See links below for more detailed specifications including exact sizing, and installation instructions
Notes not available!.