With a solid stainless steel bowl and push handle, this barrier-free eye/face wash station saves space and fits easily into any work environment. Halo eye/face wash, operated by an ergonomic, highly visible push handle, provides effective wash-down coverage and spray pattern. The integral strainer reduces debris in the water and also prevents clogging. Includes antimicrobial protection.
- Halo™ delivers the most effective eye and face washdown coverage and spray pattern
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1-2009 Specifications
- Galvanized steel supply & waste pipes protected with BRADTECT®
- Industry's only self-draining design - the Aquaduct™
- Separate supply and waste pipes - Meets CEN and plumbing requirements
- Ergonomic hand activation eye/face wash paddle - easy to reach from any direction
- Eye/face wash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Barrier-free design - fully accessible to people with physical disabilities
- Fully-assembled and factory-tested eyewash with hinged dust covers
- Antimicrobial protection
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Patents pending
- Recommended Option: Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve (satisfies ANSI Z358.1-2004 tepid water requirements), sold sep., see below.
- See links below for more detailed specifications including exact sizing, and installation instructions