This Pull Station Cover Mini (with horn and spacer) is used indoor/outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers to protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc., without restricting legitimate operation.
Cover options: dome or low profile, with or without horn, flush mount, surface mount or waterproof back box models. Maximum protrusion is 4 inches deep.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- ADA Compliant.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- 5.42"H x 4"W x 3.88"D