STI1200 model. This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. It offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out. It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind where there is a threat of false fire alarms.
This pull station cover consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate shield and frame that fits over manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame. Additional models available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see FA47 below).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover and frame, in normal use.
- Can be used as a guard against physical damage to a manual pull station.
- Cover is UV stabilized against sun deterioration.
- Proven effective for almost two decades.
- Units have "In Case of Fire..." label.
- Polycarbonate tested to -40°F (-40°C) to 120°F (49°C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations indoors.
- UL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- MEC 49-00-E
- 10.2"H x 7.2"W x 3.2"D