The Fire Log Book features complete information and details of all maintenance and inspection duties. Included is a section to record and list all your existing equipment locations within the building and sufficient step-by-step forms for high-rise buildings. This is the book to purchase if you have a high-rise building or if you want an inexpensive information source to learn Fire Code maintenance duties. The Fire Log Book promotes responsible staff maintenance record keeping. Three ring binder for personal arrangement. Organized into tabbed maintenance periods.
- Language: Canadian Edition, English.
- Size: 10.5"W x 11.5"H x 3.5"D, 516 pages.
- National Fire Code (Canada)
- Standard for the Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems, CAN/ULC-S536
- Standard for the Emergency Electrical Power Supply for Buildings, CAN/CSA-C282
- Supplement to the National Building Code of Canada
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA): National Fire Code