For low-rise buildings. Includes forms for all in-house maintenance procedures for fire alarm, sprinkler, standpipe, emergency lighting, and/or fire extinguishers. Emergency power systems (generators) are not included in this book. Sufficient forms for 2 years of record keeping.
- Language: Canadian Edition, English.
- Size: 8.5"W x 11"H, 128 pages.
- Spiral bound with a durable cover.
- National Fire Code (Canada)
- Standard for the Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems, CAN/ULC-S536
- Standard for the Emergency Electrical Power Supply for Buildings, CAN/CSA-C282
- Supplement to the National Building Code of Canada
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA): National Fire Code
You may be interested in our new online digital reporting and compliance solution for all of your unique building needs! Works with all IOS and Android smartphones released since 2018. Check out C20/20 or call us for more information.