The Fire Safety Handbook is intended as a single reference on fire safety and building fire protection equipment
maintenance. It provides over 225 pages of specific, concise and thorough information on fire prevention and safety
codes, procedures and techniques for all buildings.
- Language: American Edition, English.
- Size: 5.5"W x 8.5"H, 228 pages.
- Referenced from: NFPA: National Fire Code.
- Fire safety planning.
- Basic fire safety guidelines.
- Understanding fire behavior.
- Fire extinguishment theory.
- Confining, controlling and extinguishing fire.
- Signs for identification, information & fire safety.
- Maintenance of fire protection & life safety equipment such as:
- Air conditioning and ventilating duct systems.
- Carbon dioxide extinguishing systems.
- Commercial cooking equipment.
- Dry chemical extinguishing systems.
- Emergency lighting and exit signs.
- Emergency and stand-by power systems.
- Fire alarm and voice communication systems.
- Fire pumps.
- Fire separation.
- Fire doors and fire windows.
- Portable fire extinguishers.
- Private fire service mains.
- Smoke and heat venting.
- Smoke control systems.
- Sprinkler systems.
- Standpipe and hose systems.
- Water storage tanks.
- Wet chemical extinguishing systems.
- Fire emergency systems in high buildings.
You may be interested in our new online digital reporting and compliance solution for all of your unique building needs! Works with all IOS and Android smartphones released since 2018. Check out C20/20 or call us for more information.