These Glow-in-the-Dark No Exit signs, when exposed to light energy (either natural or artificial), are getting charged and re-emit the light. This provides significant benefits during emergency blackouts and evacuation situations.
- Size: 8"W x 5"H or 5"W x 5"H.
- Material: Photoluminescent (glow-in-the-dark) plastic. Durable, non-electrical, non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion-proof, minimal installation and maintenance expense, washable.
- Easy installation: Two-sided tape on reverse.
- Not UL/ULC listed
- In Canada, ULC S572
- In United States, UL924
- ASTM E2073, Standard Test Method for Photopic Luminance of Photoluminescent (Phosphorescent) Markings
- DIN 67510 Part 1, Phosphorescent Pigments and Products: Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
- ISO 17398:2004 Clause 7.11, Safety Colours and Safety Signs - Classification, Performance, and Durability of Safety Signs.
The video below shows a 60-minute test of Kinesik's Ecoglo photoluminescent material compared to electrical emergency lighting:
Notes not available!.