The WB (Insulated) Storage Cabinet will offer safer storing for flammable liquids, reduce time consuming trips to remote storage rooms and permit storage close to work areas.
- 45 Gallon.
- Quality constructed from 18 gauge steel.
- Double wall welded construction.
- 2" between the inner and outer walls filled with a fire proof insulating material.
- Door sill raised 2" above the bottom of the cabinet to form a liquid-tight well.
- Three point lock on door.
- Adjustable satin coat galvanized shelves permit storing of various size containers.
- Four adjustable leveling feet.
- 2" threaded vents, one on each side, allow for ventilation.
- Fire baffle covers each vent.
- Painted with safety yellow enamel, with red bi-lingual letters (English & French), warning: "FLAMMABLE-KEEP FIRE AWAY".
- Designed and labeled by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) as meeting the requirements of the National Fire Code of Canada 1980 Part 4, Flammable and Combustible Liquids performance clause 22.214.171.124.
- For maximum safety, fill the cabinet with approved WB Safety Cans.
- Actual cabinet weight: 430 lbs.
- 44"W x 19"D x 66"H