5 Gallon, Flexible Spout. Store and pour flammables with this approved WB safety can. These filling safety cans are the approved containers for storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids to satisfy OSHA and NFPA requirements.
- 5 Gallon (22.7 litres)
- Roll-seam welded 24 gauge terne steel to pass 25 psi-hydrostatic test.
- Spring loaded lid relieves internal pressure at 5 psi yet retains full can of liquid when inverted.
- Can passes an underwater pressure test before painting and packaging.
- Equipped with a tested and approved flame arrestor. Flame arrestor protects the flammable contents of the can from exterior sources of ignition.
- One-hand grip-to-open pour spout.
- Integral pressure-relief on Type 11 pour spout.
- ULC Listed.
- FM (Factory Mutual) Approved.
- Designed in Accordance with NFPA and OSHA standards.
- Actual can weight: 12 lbs.