Manage Pedestrian Traffic in Your Facility - Designed for Busy LocationsThe Anti-Slip Floor Decal Pedestrian Traffic Control Arrow is protected by an anti-slip cover overlaminate to minimize the risk of damage and impact of regular cleaning in the building. Use only on hard, smooth surfaces, to reduce the risk of personal injury.
- The standard sized decal is 12" in diameter.
- Layout the location of the arrows so that they are easily visible for a Pedestrian to follow your intended direction.
- Ensure that the floor is clean and dry - the cleaner the better for the adhesion of the decal.
- Remove the backing of the decal, and place it as per 1
- Apply pressure to ensure adhesion to the floor - Use a squeegee or other soft material to wipe away any bubbles that may appear.
The overlaminate provides a skid-resistant walking surface. Anti-slip properties have been tested according to DIN 51130 ard and are specified for slip resistance group R9/V.
The expected performance for this product is 12 months when used on an indoor floor. Should the decal get damaged, remove it and replace it with a new decal. Attempting to repair damaged decals may create a trip hazard.