Manage Pedestrian Traffic in Your Facility -
Designed for Busy Locations
- The decal is protected by an anti-slip cover overlaminate to minimize the risk of damage and impact of regular cleaning in the building. Use only on hard, smooth surfaces, to reduce the risk of personal injury.
1) Layout the location of the arrows so that they are easily visibe for a Pedestrian to follow your intended direction.
2) Ensure that the floor is clean and dry - the cleaner the better for the adhesion of the decal.
3) Remove the backing of the decal, and place as per 1)
4) Apply pressure to ensure adhesion to the floor - Use a squeegee or other soft material to wipe away any bubbles that may appear.
All materials are manufactured by 3M.
The overlaminate provides a skid resistant walking surface. Anti slip properties have been tested according to DIN 51130 ard are spcified for slip resistance group R9/V.
The expected performance for this product is 12 Months when used on an indoor floor. Should the decal get damaged, remove and replace with a new decal. Attempting to repair damaged decals may create a trip hazaard.