Safety Media has an extensive fire & life safety training program that includes on-site and online training. Some of the important topics we cover in our training programs include:
- Properly inspect the fire protection equipment within the building
- Understand fire extinguisher types & how to use them
- Recognize important points of fire safety planning & prevention
- And more!
Fire Safety Plans, Equipment, Maintenance and Log Books
Key maintenance operational procedures and functions of building fire protection equipment.
For building managers, superintendents, facility managers, maintenance engineers, anyone responsible for building re protection systems.
- Fire safety overview
- Liabilities & due diligence
- Fire Code standards based on your State and Province
- Building Code maintenance outlines
- Fire extinguishers
- Video: Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire protection equipment
- Hands-on with key fire protection equipment and systems
- Video: Fire Protection Equipment Maintenance Training
- Summary and review, questions and answers
Practical Fire Safety Training and Logging
Fire safety responsibilities under building re safety plan with extensive hands-on testing of alarm, sprinkler, generator, etc. For building managers, superintendents, cleaners and anyone responsible for building fire protection systems.
Duration 8 Hours Available Online Available On-Site
Fire Safety Plan Training - Fire Wardens & Designated Persons
Fire safety responsibilities under building re safety plan. Emphasis on the specific roles required for building personnel (ie. Fire Wardens, Tennant designated responsible persons. For building managers, superintendents, anyone responsible for building fire protection systems.
Duration 1.5 Hours Available Online Available On-Site
Fire Safety Plan Training - Residents
Fire safety responsibilities under building fire safety plan. Emphasis on the tenants' responsibilities, including fire safety and prevention, and evacuation based on an emergency. For building managers, superintendents, anyone responsible for building protection systems.
If you require a customized training program please reach out to us so that we can accommodate you. Contact us for more information and to sign up for on-site courses.