This low-cost eyewash mounts easily to both standard and gooseneck faucets.
For eyewash use, leave cold water supply on at all times. To operate unit pull actuator pin toward user. For faucet use, water flow is activated by the use of the diverter pin. Push the pin to the opposite side for water flow. To eliminate the risk of scalding eyes during use, it is recommended that hot water supply to the faucet be disconnected or that tempered water be provided.
- Sprayhead assembly is chrome-plated brass with twin sprayheads and pop-off dust caps.
- Integral flow control assures safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30-90 PSI.
- Complies with American National Standard Z358.1-2004 and with the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code and the National Plumbing Code of Canada by (IAPMO).
- Includes universal identification sign and inspection tag.
- Full one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 5.625"W x 5.25"H.
- Recommended Option: Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve (satisfies ANSI Z358.1-2009 tepid water requirements), sold sep., see below.