Halo(tm) and SpinTec(tm) deliver the most effective shower and eye washdown coverage and spray pattern.
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1-2009 specifications.
- Industry's only self-draining design - The Aquaduct(tm)
- Separate supply and waste pipes - Meets CEN and plumbing requirements
- Ergonomic hand activation eyewash paddle - Easy to reach from any direction
- Fully-assembled and factory-tested eyewash with hinged dust covers
- Yellow transparent plastic and stainless steel bowl covers available
- Antimicrobial protection
- Barrier free options are available
- Galvanized steel protected with BRADTECT(r) safety yellow coating
- Drench shower features integral 26 GPM flow control; exceeds minimum water flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI
- Eyewash provides 4.3 GPM of water at a safe velocity; exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Universal identification sing and inspection tag included
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to ANSI Z358.1-2009
- Includes a SpinTec(tm) showerhead which provides the most consistent distribution of water from a drench shower, improving user washdown
- Included eyewash bowl is yellow impact-resistant plastic
- Size: Approx. 13.25"W x 94"H x 27"D.
- Recommended Option: Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve (satisfies ANSI Z358.1-2009 tepid water requirements), sold sep., see below.
- See links below for more detailed specifications including exact sizing, and installation instructions
Notes not available!.