Keep flammable liquids close to the work area in a safe and organized way while limiting personal exposure. This cabinet is designed to meet safety requirements whenever the job involves the handling of flammable liquids.
- 45 Gallon Horizontal Drum.
- Quality constructed from 18 gauge steel.
- Double wall welded construction.
- 1 1/2 " of insulating air space between the inner and outer walls.
- Door sill raised 2" above the bottom of the cabinet to form a liquid-tight well.
- Three point lock on door.
- Adjustable satin coat galvanized shelves permit storing of various size containers.
- Four adjustable leveling feet.
- 2" threaded vents, one on each side, allow for ventilation.
- Fire baffle covers each vent.
- Painted with safety yellow enamel, with red bi-lingual letters (English & French), warning: "FLAMMABLE-KEEP FIRE AWAY".
- Complies with OSHA Regulations.
- Designed in Accordance with specifications set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA Code 30).
- FM (Factory Mutual) Approved.
- Meets UFC 79 Standards.
- Actual weight of cabinet: 450 lbs.
- 35"W x 50"D x 50"H
Notes not available!.