Self-contained eyewash unit is ideal anywhere water supply is not available. Flushes eyes for 15 minutes at a minimum of 0.4 gallons/minute by using only 7 gallons of water.
- Transparent tank assembly lets you see at a glance when it’s time to clean or refill the tank.
- Sturdy pedestal with hinged eyewash tray pulls down in one quick motion. Removable tank is inverted onto pedestal, piercing a liner. Stainless steel clamps hold tank to pedestal. When arm is pulled down, water flow is activated.
- Complies with American National Standard Z358.1-2004.
- Includes Wall-Mounting Bracket, Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag.
- Full, One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Construction: Refillable eyewash tank fills to 7 gallons.
- Weighs 60 lbs. filled and 3.5 lbs. empty.
- Transparent tank made of impact resistant plastic, colored bright yellow for high visibility in emergency situations.
- Pedestal supports the eyewash tank and weighs 6 lbs. The yellow pedestal and black pull-down arm are made of impact and chemical resistant plastic.
- Yellow insulated jacket made of 200 Denier foam-backed nylon oxford w/clear vinyl pocket for indicator light box.
- Silicone rubber pad heaters have PSA adhesive backing for ease of installation.
- Tank: 12"H x 22"W x 9"D tank made of transparent yellow polycarbonate.
- Pedestal: 13-1/2"H x 22"W x 18-1/2"D pedestal made of opaque yellow polypropylene, with a black polypropylene pull-down arm.
- Preservative prevents bacteria, fungi, and algae growth in tank for up to four months.
- Wall Bracket: Stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Waste: Dome-type strainer, 1-1/4" drain fitting and tailpiece furnished.
- Water Supply: 1/2" IPS.
- Use with Water Preservative (EY04) to keep the water fresh (prevents bacteria, fungi, etc.), sold sep. see below...
Notes not available!.