This Universal Stopper® with Horn, Flush Mount, Fire Label (STI-13020FR) has been helping to prevent false fire alarms around the world for over 40 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
Consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, piezo horn, and frame that is designed for flush mount manual pull stations. When lifted to gain access to the protected unit, a piercing 105 dB battery-powered warning horn sounds. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- SFM obtain local permission (AHJ).
- ADA Compliant.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Comes complete with 105 dB horn.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- 8"H x 5"W x 2.3"D.
- Take note: This product is not recommended for outdoor use. If you require a pull station for outdoors, see our FA47 below (with the addition of the FA47G Weather Gasket).