STI-13210FR Universal Stopper® model. This unique device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for over 40 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
Consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover and spacer, that is designed for flush mount manual pull stations.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- CSFM obtain local permission (AHJ).
- ADA Compliant.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- 8"H x 5"W x 4.3"D.