This reusable physical protection barrier CPR Face Mask with a one-way Filtered valve is used as a physical barrier to prevent the victim's breath and body fluids from reaching the rescuer.
- Helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and transference of viruses and bacteria between the victim and rescuer in situations where mouth-to-mouth assistance is required.
- One-way valve and directional diaphragm prevents back-flow of air and contaminants.
- Constructed with a specially designed viral and bacterial filter for extra protection.
- Medical grade thermoplastic mask for effective ventilation through both the nose and mouth.
- Clear mask permits patient monitoring.
- Features a soft inflated cuff for a leak-proof seal and added patient comfort.
- 15/22 mm inputs connect to standard manual or mechanical resuscitators or bag-valve-masks.
- Includes an oxygen inlet for optional supplemental oxygen.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Can be used under extreme environmental temperatures.
- Packaged in a compact, hard shell carrying case.
Notes not available!.