This single-use physical protection barrier CPR Face Shield with one-way Filtered Valve is used as a physical barrier to prevent the victim's breath and body fluids from reaching the rescuer.
- Helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and transference of viruses and bacteria between the victim and rescuer in situations where mouth-to-mouth assistance is required.
- Semi-transparent face shield features a silicone diaphragm, one-way isolation valve with a built-in patient expiratory port.
- Innovative construction includes a specially designed viral and bacterial filter for extra protection.
- Can be used under extreme environmental temperatures.
- Packaged in a compact, easy-to-open format.
- Fits easily into a first aid kit, pocket, purse, knapsack or glove compartment.
- Suitable for adults and children.