Ready-to-use and easy to activate for emergency use whenever cold therapy is required, use a Rapid Relief Instant Cold Compress Pack.
- Reaches 0° C (32° F) within seconds and remains below 5° C (41° F) for up to 10 minutes.
- Features a double bag construction for added quality and longer shelf life.
- For sprains, strains, dislocations, swelling, bumps and bruising, minor burns, headaches, migraine and tension relief, muscle aches and spasms, cramps, toothaches, insect bites and stings and sinus congestion.
- Ideal for sporting activities, industry, health clubs, schools, automobiles, first aid kits, homes and cottages.
- Size: 10.2 x 15.2 cm (4" x 6")